From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:44:56 -0700
Sorry to hear about your ferret.

<[log in to unmask]> email this person to get on the Adrenal/Insulinom ferret
list.  There may also be some archieves so ask her.

I've not gone thru this yet.  I will try to find you the info on what
regular tests are like so you can compare.  You might also ask the people
on the list to compare the blood work results with you.  If your confident
with your vet then I would wait to do surgery.  These are just my thoughts.
So maybe someone on this list can send her blood work results so she has
something to compare with.

Debbie

[Moderator's note: Archives for Lynn McIntosh's great Adrenal/Insulinoma
list are at http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc
Note her list will be offline for a few days as she is travelling.  BIG]