From:
Adam & Joell Calcagno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 1996 16:58:21 GMT
Hi everyone!  I am pretty new to the FML, but have posted before about my
girl Rascal not liking Marshall ferret food.  I am constantly learning new
things about these beautiful little bundles of energy.  I just wanted to
share a cute habit my baby boy Tundra has.

Tundra is a beautiful 3 month albino male.  He is usually so full of energy,
that he reminds me of Taz from the cartoon.  He runs through my house like a
small white tornado, knocking over whatever gets in his way.  (which
sometimes happens to be a cat or two) My favorite time with him is when he
is spent from his adventures.  He will follow me around whimpering to be
held, and plops down on my feet whenever I stand still.  No matter what I am
doing, I just have to bend over and pick him up.  As soon as I pick him up,
he climbs up to my chest, puts his head on my shoulder, and burrows under my
hair.  Just when I think he is sound asleep, he starts licking my ear.  He
licks, and licks, until I get goosebumps.  It tickles so much, that I have
to take him off of there.  Then he gets angry with me for disturbing his
grooming session, and just wants to be put to bed afterwards.

Does anybody else have this experience with their kids, or does he just have
an ear fetish?  I would love to hear from you if this is common among
ferrets.  Like I said, I am new to all of this.

BTW, the post about Trish was very touching, and very true.  I just wish she
lived closer to me, so I could thank her in person.  We love you Trish!!

Hugs & Kisses to all the fuzzies out there,
Joell & the zoo