From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 18:26:56 -0700
Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that the Father's Day cards have arrived
and are in limited supply. We also have lots of new cards plus the fall
and halloween cards have also arrived. So, if you don't see a card that
you are needing, but would like to know what else we have, just send me
a note and i will explain what is in stock. We are presently working on
new Christmas cards which are the best yet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260545592247

We are patiently waiting for the 2011 calendars and will let everyone
know when they are on their way.

Hugs to all the little ones and the people they are owned by.

Have a great day Linda