From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 21:13:00 -0700
I am convinced that ferret people are the greatest people in the world!  I
posted a couple days ago about my upcoming travel plans and was pleasantly
surprised by two invitations to stop and meet people-and their animal
friends!  Unfortunately, time is a factor with my Louisville, Ky trip, so
stops aren't possible-THIS TIME!  Next trip I will allow extra time!!  I
promise.

Several people asked what I am in school for.  I am training to be a Travel
Consultant!  I thought it was going to be pretty easy-but let me tell
you-it's not!!!  Since class started over half have dropped out!  It's one
of those things that sounds easy-then you get into it and you realize there
is much more work involved than you thought!  And gee...the travel part is
really tough to take!  LOL!  Anyone in the Bahamas with ferrets?  Paradise
Island?  I will be there mid-June.  Contact me now so maybe we can meet and
I can take your pictures and add it to my "GREAT FERRET PEOPLE I HAVE MET"
photo album.

Someone else commented about missing my silly posts and asked if I was the
class clown!  Actually, I am very shy and reserved in class!  I know-hard
to believe...but true!  However, everyone does know I have ferrets and
everyone has received the lecture on the myths and misinformation about
ferrets!!!  And no one is brave enough to say something stupid about them
being smelly little rodents again!

Mary, I hope all goes well for Bootsie, Barb and Dale, and Kim-next trip!!
Kat-congrats on the new baby!  And REB...I am not "dripping diamonds!"
(But I could get into that!!!)  You all take care and give the furfaces
sloppy kisses!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
 of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
 Clarence Darrow