From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 02:49:28 -0400
All right Kim Fox.  *You* haven't posted since, I think (February?)

This week I have been getting all manner of "Alexandra, where have you
been hiding?" messages from FML'ers.  Now me, I need that kind of direct
message, because I am pretty much oblivious to my surroundings most of
the time.

Stephen Hawking says entropy (the falling apart of things) works in just
one direction, and gives us a sense of 'time' passing.  I have a lot of
entropy.  More than the average bear.  This makes me unusually oblivious.
But you are supposed to be *psychic*, and intuitively know that I miss
having you write things to the FML that ,well, get people really mad.

That's your role on this forum.  I make some people laugh, you make some
people form Citizens Action Committees to come after you with torches and
pitchforks.  Hey, it's just your karma.

If you are lurking, lurk louder.

Alexandra in Mass.