From:
T Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:04:38 EST
Sandee,

Please keep a special eye out for my Parker.  He crossed over the rainbow
bridge on Tuesday so he's probably already there, hiding somewhere.  He
would always hide inside his favorite stuffed chair that he had pulled
all the stuffing out of.

Parker was lethargic and weak ever since he had an operation in August.
Lately, he wasn't playing and would just lay at my feel while out of his
cage.  I had a feeling he might pass soon.  Still, he had some spark left
in his eyes and loved to chase after my furry slippers and came running
when he heard me shaking the treat/raisin jar.

I miss him terribly--he was my very first fuzzie (and my first to cross
the bridge).  His cagemate has been moping, too, so please let Parker know
that Presley and I send our love.

Traci