From:
Bill Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 17:03:34 -0400
To Bob Church:
    Loved the story, really there are as many different 'kinds' of ferrets
who own people on this list as there are people.  Really makes it fun.  BTW
if you (or Moose) are near a library in your travels you might check out a
copy of 'Harper's Magazine (NOT Harpers Bazaar) for November 1992.  There is
a rather hilarious (at least to my warped sense of humor <chuckle>), article
entitled 'In Praise of Ferret Leggers', um nuff said, this is after ALL a
family list.

To Brian:
    Ferret shows in FFZ ??  Sure are, just because you can't see the fuzzies
doesn't mean that they aren't there.  ;-) Actually, it is really a 'pet'
Expo, and I understand that there will be a table there, same good people,
maybe stuff for sale, good chance to meet your neighbors.  There is a lot of
strength in numbers.  Good time too.

Speaking of FFZs:
    An awful lot of us have been writing letters to Senator Birmingham's
office.  The last time that I checked (three days ago), Susan was thinking
about putting in a requisition for more space.  She assured me that the
Senator is aware of each of them.  Also they are logging calls for the bill
so one would think that pretty soon something will have to give.  The
important thing is to be polite, and not (individually) waste their time.
Just a simple call or letter will do.  Takes less that half the time of a
proverbial call to PBS, and much less than 'just five minutes', wherever
that came from <grin>.

        That address again:

                The Honorable Senator Thomas F. Birmingham
                Chairman, Senate Ways and Means Committee
                State House
                Boston, Mass 02133
                (617) 722-1481

        Some of us have voted more than once, but don't make it obvious.