From:
Karen Rochette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 14:13:57 EST
Hi all,as some of you may recall we have 6 beautifull fuzzies !  My problem
is that 2 of our gang were rescued and given to us with a cage in terrible
shape!  For our other 4 guys,we've got a huge cond type cage with 3
complete floors,2 ramps and a slide out plastic tray!  While the Kids
could care less,we mere humons who must clean it ,love the slide out tray.
Making this cage even better,is that came fully assembled and on metal
legs!  This thing stands at least 4'ft!  For us there is no floor kneeling
or exceptional bending !  It's Fantastic!  But the cage seems to be have
manufactured by a co.  called Wilson out of Cape Cod , Ma.  I can't find
another like it anywhere!  This is the type of cage we'd like to get for
our rescuees Cinnamon and Spice!  Do any of you no where we can get a
similiar cage,of know of this co.  and a way of contacting them?  Please
e-mail us at [log in to unmask]

Now for those of you who are interested,Smokey ,the fuzzy who didn't like
treats,is now starting to take them from our hands!  We owe it all to the
Amasing treat ball!  As for the rescuees Cinnamon and Spice; Cinnamon now
looks forward to coming out,she averages nearly an hour now,and plays with
the other kids,and us humons!  She eagerly takes offered treats,has found
and explored their tower,and roller coaster!  She daily climbs into and out
of the condo and will war dance and duke it out with the best of them!

Spice , the seemingly 1yr.  old still only averages about 45 min. at a
time,generally doesn't play with anyone but our Little Princess,and only
occasionally takes treats.  The quick in his nails is now down closer to
his foot,like the others,his ears are still requiring weekly cleanings.
But he eats regularly ,his stools look good,and he is starting to come to
me at least!  This week,he discovered the tower,and actually played with
grammy's shoes on Wed. morning!  We were Very excited to see his first
dooks with our Baby Smokey!