From:
ROCK377274 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 10:14:07 EDT
Hi.  Yesterday I went into a Petstore that I was in once before (it was
Sunday and mine was closed).  Of course I had to look at the ferrets.  There
was a Adorable Sable male.  He was there a few months ago when I stopped in
the first time.  There was also a much younger Albino.  I was playing with
the sable, the albino was sleeping the whole time.  He was so happy and not
nippy at all.  I asked one of the pet store employees what breeder they came
from (no tatoos) Of course I got the look like I was crazy and an I DONT
KNOW response.  So I asked someone else, same thing I DONT KNOW.  Then I
looked in the litter box and saw green slime.  When I decided to leave I
went to pay for the food I went to buy and up at the counter there were 2
adults.  I figured they were the owners or at least managers of the store.
(everyone else that worked there were 17 or younger) I told them that one or
both of the ferrets are sick because I saw green poop and that I thought it
was the albino because he wasnt lively at all.  They guy looked at me and
gave me a hell of a look and said The ferrets are not sick and that the
green is probably because of the food!  So I said Is that right?  He
shrugged me off like I was an idiot.  So I said When I come back here in a
week, and one or both of them are dead dont say I didnt warn you!!!  If I
had the money, I would have bought them.  He wanted $129.00 each.  Not to
mention already taking on vet bills.  So It was out of the question for me
to take them.  The store was the NUTLEY PET CENTER on Washington Ave in
Nutley, New Jersey.  Just another example of Great ferret knowledge!!!!!
NOT!

Sharon, Woobie and Princess
Formerly RaysGirl00