From:
Todd & Andi Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 1995 13:01:29 -0400
We took the 2 new ferrets to the vet Thursday for a check-up and shots. The
vet agreed with our one guess that the older ferret (who we've named
Gilligan) was about 1 year old. Huey, the baby, is *alot* younger than we
thought - this one pound critter is only 7-8 weeks old!!!! I'm afraid he's
going to be HUGE!

Huey seemed to have a slight reaction to the shot - within the hour after
the shot he vomited a couple of times and had some nasty diarrhea. We gave
him some dex just to make sure, but he's fine now.

We've introduced them to one cage full, and so far there doesn't seem to be
any major problems - at least not anything we can't work through.

Now if we could just get Huey to sleep throught the night without trying to
play with his unappreciating cagemates...

Andi