From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:54:25 EST
Hi,

I never got any responses from anyone.  :-(

I am going and still need someone to drive with me!  Anyone interested?
I'd be happy to meet you somewhere.  I'm bringing ferrets to show (an have
room for at least one person and their ferrets) so I need to be there early
and I'm meeting people for dinner after the show - you are welcome to join
us :-) so it will be all day!

I am in Ft. Pierce and am willing to meet anyone near or east of I-95 from
Ft. Pierce area north.  If you are south of Ft. Pierce, but will be coming
up the turnpike or I-95 and want some company, let me know.  We could meet
and finish the ride together.  Please respond privately.

Thanks,

Kim