From:
Greg Hastings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 16:42:21 -0800
We had to let Gus Gus go today.  He was operated on for a tumor in his
abdomen and the cancer had spread to the liver and spleen.  We decided not
to let him wake up, at the most the vet gave him two weeks.

Gus Gus was a six-and-a-half year old albino male.  For most of his life he
was the alpha ferret in our household.  He would mourn with us for ferret
family that crossed Rainbow Bridge.  There were times that it seemed he felt
the loss of other ferrets more than we did.  He always helped us with other
sick ferrets, frequently sleeping with them.  On a couple of occasions, it
was Gus Gus that alerted us to problems with his ferrets.  Gus Gus is
irreplaceable and will be greatly missed.

Greg Hastings                                  [log in to unmask]
Auburn, WA

Money was invented so we could know exactly how much we owe.