From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 09:41:05 -0700
U no wanna buy tickits for raffle?  Me'z found out dhat only 3 peepoole
bought tickets for da SOS raffile!  So me cryin.  Me thinkz no one read
mi postie.

http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Dhere some cool things in there.  Mommy tried tellin' me dhat everyone
buzy and gotz lots to do and dhat there are odher raffles out dhere that
peepoole involved in.

But if you put $1.00 or $5.00 in an envelope and mail it to

SOS
C/O Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave.
Mansfield, OH  44906

Or paypal it to [log in to unmask]

No need to send a lot to get tickits.  $1.00 buys u one ticket.  $5.00
buys u 6 tickits.

Me gonna get the ferrets involved if our parents don't get some tickits
soon.  Dhey steal your pockit books and get onto your puter.

So. what'z ya say?  Ya gonna help SOS help shelters?

http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Hugz and luvz and needing some tizzues

Princess Pepper