From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 15:49:48 -0500
Hi FML,
Elizabeth, daughter of Bad Bob here.  I'm really busy with graduation, so
this is just a short note.

Dad got robbed in Berkeley of his book bag with his camera and CD Player,
but most important, his phone numbers for the area.  So he can't call or
visit until he can get back "on line".  His modem isn't working very well,so
until he figures out his extensions problem, he's not using it.  He still
has his phone numbers for the Midwest area, luckily these weren't stollen,
but he's now running late, so I don't know if he'll get to stop by of not.
I know he's going to try.

I'm out of time, I'll have to tell you a funny story about him later.

Elizabeth, daughter of Bad Bob Bacula