From:
James Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:52:54 -0400
Widgets Halfway is proud to announce its new Memory Box.  This box is
solid cedar,approxmately 5x7 with a recessed lid.  It also includes a
place to place a 4x6 picture on the top.  It is woodburned with a ferret
angel, a small saying and your ferrets name.  The bottom and inside of
the top are also lined in felt.  We are selling these for the low price
of $25 plus shipping and handling which usually runs 5 to 7 dollars.  If
anyone would like to see pictures e-mail me and I will be glad to send
you a couple.  The new boxes are not on our web page as yet because we zz
are also redoing the jewlery/utility boxes which are 6x12 and each will
have its own picture design done by a very good artist in woodburning.
There will always be ferrets on it somewhere, they are usually the focal
point of the picture.