From:
Pam Pillars <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 13:41:01 -0700
What household item has become your ferrets favorite toy?

I have to say that one of my ferrets favorite household toy is a wet
wash cloth. Bear seems to love them for some reason. He will run in the
bathroom look at me and grab a wet wash cloth and take off running,
knowing that I'm going to chase him. It is just the greatest game in
the world to him. He also loves empty water bottles. Half the time
I'm not sure if it is the dog crunching on the water bottle or Bear.
Munchies favorite none ferret toy is any dog toy she can get away from
the dog when he is not looking. It is hilarious to watch a 1.5 lb
ferret carrying a tennis ball.