From:
sandra fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:37:25 -0500
>From:    Christy Toth <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: pet expo? location?
>Does anyone know the dates and times of the pet expo in valley forge pa?
>Also if they know the address of the expo?

I don't know about Valley Forge, but there is an AFA show in York, PA on
Sat.  3/24.  The info is on the AFA site.  Just in case anyone wants to
come and doesn't know how to get here, take interstate 83.  Going north
get off at exit 9 and go toward Gettysburg.  Going south get off at exit
10 and go south toward route 30, turn right onto 30 toward Gettysburg.
Get off at the Carlisle Rd.  exit (first exit after the last light).
Turn left at the bottom of the ramp.  Get into the left through lane (not
the turn lane) and stay in it.  A couple miles down the road to your left
will be the expo center.  That's where the show is held.  If you need more
explicit directions, ie: exactly how many lights/miles, etc., please e-mail
me directly.