From:
Angie Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:28:30 -0500
Jay, I can't give you any vet suggestions but I just wanted to wish you
good luck on your move.  My husband & I will be leaving Huntsville soon
(have interviewed in S.C. too!) and I know that finding a good ferret
vet will be a priority for me as well.  Gotta take care of the "kids"!
Hopefully someone will have a suggestion for you.  We will probably be
going to Chattanooga, so when we know I will be on here begging for
advise.