From:
"Sally St. Germain" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:03:41 +0100
Sandee

Please look out for a tiny little girl who passed sometime during the
night of Dec. 20 or the early morning of Dec. 21.  She was one of 3
babies shipped to my local pet store.  She was definately too youmg to be
shipped and was in bad shape when she arrived at the pet store as were
her 2 tiny sisters.  I was asked by the store owner to try and help save
the 2 who were still alive and I am happy and proud to say they are doing
well, and still in my custody.  They get stronger by the day.

I have named the little girl who did not make, Monica, for the angel on
the program Touched by an Angel.  The head angel has nick named Monica
"Angel Girl".  This poor little girl is certainly that now.

I'm certain she is lost up there and doesn't know anyone.  Please
introduce her to my crew up there, especially Moxy and Baby.  Tell Moxy
and Baby to keep Monica safe and with them until we can all be together.
Please tell Monica I am truly sorry she went before I had a chance to try
and help her, and let her know her sisters are OK.  Tell her I will write
letters to the bad Marshall Farms people for letting her go too early and
the bad middle man in Quebec, for not taking better care of her.  Even
though I never met her, she has a piece of my heart with her, and I hope
to meet her at the Bridge eventually.

Thanks Sandee

Missing 9 "Little Angels" @ the Bridge
Sally St. Germain and her 8 "Little Saints"
Hi.....my name is Sally.....I am a ferret-a-holic!!!!!