From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 19:08:08 -0400
Here's more in the saga of Meeteetse (also known as 'Teetse, Fly, and Tot)
becoming new alpha.  Steve was replacing their collection of tissue paper
into the basket but had to stop to do something else.  When he turned back
there was Fly trying drag the rest of the scattered paper to the basket!
(They sure do chip at times, and imitate at other times.  Do the folks at
Oberlin who were in the dining room remember when we all got that sweet
male to imitate us after we imitated him with that strange paw motion?)

Sukie