From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2013 09:18:31 -0500
for those who would want to use it, this is our boarding contract:
if it will print on FML If not, you can write me and I'll be happy
to email you one.

I, ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_________________________________________do
agree to the following Terms and Conditions set forth:

Advantage or Frontline flea control is used here. Any ferret coming
into this establishment will be treated with same.

Owners need to understand ferrets will be coming and going but each
group will be maintained in a separate cage and play area accordingly.
They will not be mixed with other ferrets unless you so wish to have
yours playing with others by signing
here:_________________________________________________________________.
By signing , this relives Texas Ferret Lovers Resort and Texas Ferret
Lovers Rescue of any liability as a result of injury or sickness
arising out of said socializing.

We will provide proper food and water either by your bringing same
which will be used for your ferret(s) only or we can provide food at an
extra charge. It is preferred you do bring your own water and food due
to the sensitivity of ferrets not liking changes. Even the difference
in water can be upsetting to them

We will make your ferret(s) available to you at a predetermined date
and time set at the signing of this agreement. If you go over this
time, besides additional normal daily boarding fees, there may be
extra charges of $5 per day should other reservations have to be
cancelled due to this overtime. You will pick your ferret up on
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­________________________ between the hours of
______________ and __________

We ask you provide a deposit of at least $200.00 at your vet for
any emergencies. I will need proof of this arrangement by written
acknowledgement from the vet or being able to contact the vet by
phone at the time of drop off. Your vet information is:

Name:  __________________________
address:__________________________________________________
City, State, zip  code
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­______________________Phone:________________
Email:  ________________________

If it is not practical for me to use your vet, I will provide you with
the information of my vet where you can make arrangements for emergency
care. By signing this line, you are agreeing to the use of Dr Wendy
Dearixon or Dr Jerry Murray. You will be contacted immediately of any
emergency.

We ask you provide proof of ADV testing. The testing needs to have been
done no earlier than one year from this date or not less than 1 week
prior to drop off. IF your ferret(s) is on any medication we need a
full description below along with enough medication and/or where the
medicine can be refilled: Please provide a full description:

Ferret Name:   __________________ medication ______________________
dosage _________________________

Ferret Name: ___________________ medication _____________________
dosage  _________________________

Ferret Name: ___________________ medication _____________________
 dosage _________________________

Boarding fees are based on a minimum of a one week stay, a shorter
stay will count a full week.

PAGE 2

1 ferret $ 6.00 per day/$ 42 per first week

2 ferrets $ 8.00 per day/$ 54 per first week

3 to 4 ferrets $ 10.00 per day/$ 70 per first week

5 ferrets or above will need to be caged separately and will start per
the above fees.

$2.00 extra per ferret needing meds or special care. All ferrets will
be treated for fleas upon arrival for a basic $5 charge per ferret.

Long term boarding can be made at a reduced rate.

If the owner has not made prior arrangements to extend the time of pick
up and does not return within the time specified, notification will be
mailed to the address given below which will allow 10 days from the
date of letter to reclaim said pet(s). At the end of said time, pet(s)
will be considered property of the Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue, which
will claim ownership thereof.

Upon signing of these Terms and Conditions, a downpayment will be made
of $___________ and the balance will be due in full for the remainder
at the time of pick up.

Name, address, phone, and where can be reached during the stay.

Millie Sanders, Director for the
Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue
with connected hospice and sanctuaries
www.txferretrescue.org