From:
Laura Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 00:18:09 EDT
Hi fellow ferret folks,

I have never posted to this thing before so please bear with me.  I live in
Hillsboro Oregon, just outside of Portland.  My neighbors came running over
this evening to tell me they think they have a ferret in their garage and
to please come help them with it.  Well, low and behold, sure enough they
had a little girl running around in their garage unbeknownst to them until
today.  God only knows how long she had been in there, and in the heat no
less.  One thing I will say though is she seems to have found food, or
something to eat while cooped up in there.  She wasn't the least bit hungry
when I put her in our spare cage....food, water, clean box and bedding and
all she seemed to care about was getting comfy and taking a nap.

Anywho, the reason for posting is to try and find her human(s).  It seems
that she may have escaped quite some time ago.  She's very tame, but is in
desperate need of a bath and nail trim.  What a sweety though :) Even took
it upon herself to give me kisses on my chin.

If you are in the area and are missing a fuzzbutt, or know someone who is,
please be sure to either call me right away at (503)848-9247 or email me
direct!  I'm sure she's missing her family.

Ferret Kisses :),
Laura