From:
Kristine Lunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:44:26 -0800
All the Kids on the Tree have "Secret Santas".  I think I had sent
another post on here before I got so many new responses.  So that can be
ignored. :)

I want all of you who participated, either by giving to one of the fuzzies
(some of you donated to many kids too) or by being one of the shelters that
had your kiddo's put on the tree to give your self a Giant pat on the Back.
I feel so darn great knowing that the ferret community has sooo many great
folks in it!!  There will be lots of happy ferrets all over the US and
Canada this Christmas!

We are still getting new kids in from shelters though.  So if you still
want to give to a Shelter ferret please watch the bottom of the tree for
new kids being put on.

Also, Remember that only two kids from each shelter was put on.  Most of
the shelters have many more kids than that in the shelter.  So you can
always contact one of the shelters and ask to donate to another needy kid
that wasn't on the tree.

Have a Dook'n X-mas!

Kristine Lunny

Friends of Fuzzies Ferret Shelter