From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 14:30:33 EDT
I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to email me with advice
and tips concerning my _safely_ volunteering at a local shelter so as not
to expose my fuzzies to any disease.  I really appreciate all of your help
and support about volunteering.  I'm really looking forward to it. :-)

AND....for those of you who 'warned' me of ferret math while working at
shelters, well, guess what?!  A 2 year old albino male was dropped off at
the shelter this week because of the usual "didn't have time for him"
reason.  He's very sweet and quite calm...I think he's lonely. :-(  So,
I've already filled out the paperwork to adopt him. :-)

Lastly, warm wishes out there for all of the ailing ferts and their
worried owners.

Traci
Presley and Farley