From:
Chuck Renaud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 23:04:23 +0000
>Chuck Renaud--By sheer coincidence, I contacted Midwest about their cages
>Monday.  They did tell me they didn't sell direct, but were extremely
>helpful in giving me 800 numbers of distributors and gave me several so I
>could *shop around.*

I want to thank EVERYONE who has replied to me on and off the list.  I like
the fact that so many people are willing to take the time to send me such
thorough replies.  I feel much more confident of myself as a ratkeeper
knowing that if I have a question or a problem, I have access to the
tremendous resources of the people on this list.  I honestly hope I get to
meet some of you at any upcoming Chicago/Milwaukee/Madison-area shows.

BIG--I'm all for the FML anniversary dealie and I like the badge/pin idea...
I think I'd enjoy the shows a lot more knowing that I can identify other
listmembers and say "Hey!"

Thanks again...you guys rock.

--Chuck Renaud <[log in to unmask]>

[Moderator's note: My 16 year old niece says we've been complimented.  BIG]