From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 10:34:01 -0700
Hi dere everypeoples, we done gotted a suggestion for a reception drink...

Floating Ferret Fantasy

4 yogurt treats
1 cc petromalt
1 oz. ferretvite
1 tsp ferretone
3 oz. frozen yogurt (in desired flavor)

combine ingredients in shaker bottle and shake viorously for 30 seconds..
[serve neat or over ice  shaken NOT stirred]
Add large raisin with cute little parasol stabbed into it and serve..
Whats a floatig ferret you ask???  give em one of these babies to drink and
in two minutes they'll be so high they'll be floating all over the place!!!

Anyways, a good friend of ours sent us this recipitee and we's done been
waterin' our chops ever since, you know....wells, we's is now on dat
look-out for a bar-tenderizer....any of you's fewwets out dere wanna be one
for us?  Jus' e-mail me Da or Ma....

Anyways, Ma just woke Rosie up and put her nose on Rosie's face and gave her
kisses and nibbled her toes, and Rosie got really mad...Ma said "he, he,
he...dat's payback Wosie-Toesie...he he he..."  and Rosie said "Aw ma..."

Well, last night we done got scared out of our wits over dem' firewoks or
sometin' it was so scary Maxie done pooped a bunch in dat witterbox a lot...

Ma and Da came home from dat firework-show ting and comfortablized us
sometin' good....

Anyways, Tater and Odie done been planting seeds for dem' 24 carrots we
wanted for our wings,,,,you know...I sink dat you can you pull some teethsiz
from someone to get dat gold stuff....maybe Paw paw wit dat hurt foot from
kicking dat bucket has some gold teethsiz or sometin' or maybe you can find
a vewy old guy wis' a long dirty beard and whisky-bweffth and a donkey or
sometin' and suspenderz and a dented, old pie-pan to find some gold in dat
stream out in da mountains...or perhapibly you could dig for gold in da
backyard or cawpet or witterbox or in dat plant bowl...but den' you better
be vewy careful 'cause you might dig to China and den' it would be
night-time and you'd get lost...or Tater and Odie-podie, you boys could
steal some gold from dat Fort Knocks place...we saw it happen in a movie
once on dat t.v.  ting so it must be pwetty darn easy if you asks us...

So, get us some gold wit' dose 24 carrots you grow...does your Paw-paw let
you boys go in dat backyard?  Careful, cause wabbits like Bugs Bunny eat
carrots and may twy to steal dem' 24 carrots from you...also, what are you
gonna do if those seedsiz that you plant grow more dan' 24 carrots
specifiky?  Well, den' I guess dat you could let dat bunny-guy have
some...maybe Thor could have some...but den' his eyesight might impwove so
much dat you can't pway twicks on him anymore or sneek up on dat cat-ting no
more...

Whew...gotta go, stuff to do...let your gewls (dats us) know what you tink...

Love and kisses....

Rosie and Maxie

(oo)  (oo)
=v=   =v=