From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:48:48 -0400
Toby came through the surgery like the trooper he is. It was his left
adrenal; the vet said it was 2 1/2 times the normal size and "lumpy".They
used "vetbond" to to the skin layer, so he has no outside stitches. I have
seen dermabond used on the kids in the peds clinic I work in instead of
stitches but didn't know they had it for animals. The hour ride home was a
little traumatic; and his incision was seeping a little blood when we got
here; but it stopped. He is eating and drinking but has not used the
bathroom yet; I am waiting patiently.

To all those who sent emails of support; Thank You! It was wonderful; and
I will get to each of you personally after getting some sleep.

Sharon