From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 17:22:17 EDT
Guess what?  There is a third Pokemon movie out... guess what new pokemon
there is?  A FERRET.  Yes, there are cards!!!  I'm off ... off to search
for what an 8 year old told me is a Furet cared.  I'll let you know what I
find out!  But first, I have a few things to say.

Judy that was a wonderful story about why there is no Easter Ferret.  I
read it out loud to the family.  Bruce that information on Ozone was
primo!!

I wanted to write and thank you all for the humbling emails and posts I
have received about my story on Rocky and Sean and the photos in Modern
Ferret issue number 29.  Lisette what you wrote in Friday's FML to me
was ... beautiful.  I hope the article is inspirational, as well as
educational to all.  I want people to see what the most common form of
autism is like ... and that it now occurs in more than 1 in 500 people.
I want people to see that ferrets are wonderful companions for children,
and can be very special companions for sp needs children.

There are many, many talented people in the world, especially on the FML
here.  All I do is report the truly wondrous phenomenon with Rocky and
Sean.  I am blessed to be a witness to it.  And I am forever grateful to
have had the opportunity to share it with you all.  Special thanks to
Modern Ferret for recognizing this special story, and for giving me the
opportunity to express myself with my photos and writing.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: