Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 15:52:43 GMT
Dooks and kisses to all:

I adopted my little Sebastian, a dark-eyed white, about three weeks ago.
He is around 5 months old (I can only guess from his previous owners).
Sebastian gets kind of hyper when he plays.  His favorite games are chase
the towel, chase the toes, and just plain chase.

He also has the weirdest habit.  He looks behind him when he runs and rams
into things.  Its as though he expects someone to be chasing him all the
time.  The first time he did it, I thought it was kind of cute.  He bounced
off the side of the sofa and kept going.  Now he is running into harder
surfaces: walls, door facings, dressers, people.  What will happen when he
runs a little faster and hits a little harder?  Am I being paranoid?  Any
suggestions?

My condolences to all whose little Fuzzbutts are romping around under the
Rainbow Bridge.

Shannon
Ferriday, LA.