From:
Lori Howerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 11:40:05 -0600
Jeff,
Yes.  My ferret did have an allergic reaction.  She got her first vaccine
from MF (over a year ago) but her previous owner didn't follow up and finish
the series like she was supposed to.  So I took her to the vet (a year after
her initial shot) to give her the series so that after that I only have to
give her one a year.  So, in essence, it was her second shot but for all
intents and purposes I called it her first since she had never had a
complete series in order to get the full immunity!

        Hope this clears up any confusion.                      Lori