Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 21:16:54 -0500
Birthday party ferret family up on ebay plus the beautiful ferret
fairies. You can see them at this link:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/minkey98/m.html?item=230756456660

Also, please continue to vote daily to help Wind and Willows Ferret
Rescue win much needed money, here is the link again. You can also
click free to feed shelter animals.

Vote for a Shelter @ The Animal Rescue Site
www.theanimalrescuesite.com

It's a bright new year, and a fresh chance for you to help The Animal
Rescue Site choose which eligi

WWFR is now 89---- (whooo hooooo) for the nation--Amazing-- 10 days
to go and we are doing great-- Please VOTE for FERRETS

Cast your VOTE Daily FOR Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue in FALLON,
Nevada -- it only takes a minute and it's FREE --

REMEMBER DO NOT type our name in-- trust me-- just our city and
state...Fallon, Nevada.... then we pop up no problem--

<http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3>