From:
Michael Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 23:17:08 EST
Hi folks!

We finally be done chased the Old Ferts off'n the pooter for a moment or
two.  We just wanted to wish everybody the bestest Thanksgiving ever!
Maybe, for one day, we can all be thankful for the things that brought us
together in the first place.  It sure would be nice to have one whole issue
of the FML in which nobody fussed at each other.  Seems to us that shelters
that fuss at other shelters, folks who is determined that ferrets is bein'
poisoned because they ain't fed the right foods, discussin' what color we is
and whether or not to adopt pet store ferts - what got there through no
fault of their own, is kinda sorta missin' the whole point of what guys like
us is all about.

Maybe BIG should put out a special issue that only ferrets is allowed to
write letters to?  Might be interesting.

Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving to all the two and four-legged critters on the
FML.  We plans to stuff our ownselves silly with turkey buzzard.  Then we're
gonna steal Paw Paw's "after sippin' and dippin' snuff" and do our best to
act just as pitiful, and belch as loud, as he does.

Many much prayers and kind thoughts to anybody who ain't feelin' so good or
who is sad today.

Tater and Odie