From:
Paul Levert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 14:39:00 -0500
My two girls, Zhulieck and Coco have two weird looking blue circles.  They
are NOT the tattoos behind their ears.  In fact, these circles are on the
other end.  On their bellies, right next to each hind leg are two blue
circles about 3/4 of an inch in diameter.  One is on each side.  I never
really noticed them before, until they got a little darker.  Even the fur on
those markings is slightly off-colored.  If anyone has another ferret with
these circles, please tell me.  And if anyone can tell me what they are,
that would also be appreciated!  I looked at my male, Loco, for them, but he
doesn't have them.  He is an albino.  All three of my ferrets are altered,
if that helps any.Please, would somebody help me figure out what these blue
circles are next to my little girls rear legs?  I don't have a clue!  Thanks
all!

                        Sincerely,
                Michele and the Troublesome Trio!