From:
Tony Mastropolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 18:15:43 +0100
Well, if you all could stand some more (and really bad) limericks:

Do ferrets and cats get along
Some people say no but they're wrong
We have nine total you see
So it's not news to me
That the play all day and night long

Some people will criticize our path
When we tell them it's just ferret math
We started with one
And he's plenty of fun
Unless you're giving him a bath

Please don't throw any rotten fruit.  If you're going to throw dried fruit,
make sure it's raisins!!  A funny side note here, one of the cats likes the
raisins more than the ferrets do.  Go figure!

This is a great contest.  People walk by my office in the morning and wonder
why I'm laughing hysterically!

For bumper stickers, I like "I Poop, Therefore I Am", and "My Other Cat Is A
Ferret".  Sorry, I don't remember who sent them in, so I cannot give proper
credit.

OK, I've gotten a little off track here.  Sorry.

If you can bear another nickname for the fuzzyones, my 2 year old daughter
Cori calls them buckies.  I have a cute picture of her pushing Nicky in her
doll carriage while he rolls around inside it, and another where Lucy stands
with her front paws on the carriages front edge.  She looks like an
explorer, conquering the undiscovered country!

I hope everyferret is doing well, and all their ownees are as well.  Get out
those lint brushes: Gentleferrets, Start Your Shedding!!

     Tony (me), Lauri (the wife), Cori (the rugrat) & Nicky, Lucy, Toby,
     Kayla and Laurann (the ferts) & C.C., Alley, Anna and Reba (the cats).