From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:28:54 -0700
Ok, I have a question - has anyone ever set-up a video camera on your free
roam kids to *see* what they do when you're not around?

I have 5 dogs and when I leave the kids out for the day (I have two play
groups so it varies to who's out when) with the dogs, I just wonder what
goes on all day at our house.  Was wondering if putting up a camera has
ever worked for anyone and if you had what did you *see*.

I know most of you will say - OMG!  It's irresponsible to leave the dogs
and the ferts together unattended.  But let me assure you we have been
doing this for years now.  I know, I know it only takes one accident.
But you also have to know my dogs.  I have one dog who guards the ferts
and the other dogs aren't even allowed to look at the fert.  If they do
Oliver will warn the dog and if he feels compelled he will literally
attack the dog.  The dogs are also kept in my bedroom and the ferts
squeeze thru an opening to get in, but mostly they don't hang out in the
bedroom unless they're sleeping or eating.

Tanya