From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2011 17:49:53 -0700
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to get in a reminder about the 2012 Ferrets of the FML
Calendar.

Since everyone has been so busy this Summer the deadline has been
extended. Also, I am pleased to let everyone know that you can send one
photo into the contest at no cost. Please keep in mind your entry fees
help with production cost so all proceeds from sales can go directly to
help shelter ferrets.

For those who have already sent in your photos, if you like just send
one more. If you have not entered the contest in the past here's your
chance to give it a try at no cost.

Please email me your high resolution photos or snail mail your 4x6 or
5x7 prints. One photo entry is free, additional entries are $5 per
photo.

Snail mail to:
Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff, GA  30559
or email to [log in to unmask]

For more info please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/calendar.html

New deadline is July 30. If you have any questions please let me
know and thank you for making the calendar a success each year and a
pleasure to work on.

Special thanks go out to the Ferret Depot (http://www.ferretdepot.com)
for sponsoring the calendar each year. If you haven't checked out
Ferret Depot lately be sure to check out the cute new items for fuzzies
and the flat rate shipping. Shelters don't forget to sign up for their
shelter program.

Sharon
http://supportourshelters.org