From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:45:04 -0400
To my FML family

This is one of the hardest posts I've ever posted. I know you all
know my precious Ruby's story of sheeer will to live and miracles.
2 1/2 years of fighting lymphoma. Actually, she never fought, she
just went on with her life as much as any ferret would. Last night,
10:00 to be exact, my baby passed in my arms as I stroaked her little
face. I had just kissed her and told her I loved her. I'm sorry that
we didn't go to see dr Potts that day but he wasn't in and I know she
would want only him to send her off to the Bridge. Instead, she passed,
at home, in the arms of her mommy who couldn't POSSIBLY love her
anymore than I did. As I held her I felt he litttle heart jus flutter
and stop, and off she went to the Bridge. Not a sound, just gone. My
miracle girl, she lived 2 1/2 years past her diagnosis of lymphoma and
lived a very happy life until about 5 days ago when she just started
slowing down. I took her for a final stroller ridde today and she
sniffed the air and slept in peace as only the vibration of the road
can bring. She always enjoyed her stroller rides.

God bless you Ruby. There will never be another girl like you ever. Oh
how I miss you so already. Thank you for teaching me how to keep going.
But in the end, YOU chose your time to go, just as you chose to live,
on your terms.

I love you Ruby-do, my precious Ruby-do.

Mommy