Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:45:52 -0400
For those interested, I've finally put up some photos of my trip.
Unfortunately, I wasn't well partway through the trip, so there are a few
States which don't have pictures in them - I was alive enough to go and do
some stuff, but not to do much else!

It's mainly pictures of zoos (I actually managed to get to some this
time!), some people and... of course... ferrets.  There are ferret photos
in almost every State, some have more than others, depending on how the
pics turned out <G>

Enjoy the pics :o)

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/trip/00/

Sam