From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:26:18 EDT
>I have to rearrange the living room but I think this will work for the
>little ones. :-)  Yep, it goes in the living room so I can enjoy their
>water antics!  (my boss asked me if I had flood insurance)

Hi Troy Lynn ~

I have one of those up in the office for Jazzy and Calvin.  They do drink
from it so I have to change the water - a lot!  So far nobody has waded
in, but depending on the water level at the pump site it sometimes shoots
water all over the place.  Be sure to put something under it to protect
your floor.  I just went and got a floor protector from office depot to
put under rolling office chairs.

Warmly ~

Mary L. Conley, ND, Herbalist
Conley Farm Organic Herbs