From:
Jackie DeCarlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 04:47:54 -0800
Many of you may know but just in case there is another auction called
www.http://auctions.overstock.com/
that you can also check on for ferret related items for your holiday
shopping, etc.... some of us has gone to them due to the strick
restrictions ebay has enforced on selling items... many have had their
ebay items pulled because of wording ebay does not like you to use
etc.... please try and give this auction site a chance...if enough of
us that sell on ebay also sell there (their list price's are cheaper) we
can get this auction site going...they are very popular and growing..
www.overstock.com is a very popular site and has expanded out to include
auctions now.... so here is the site again..  www.auctions.overstock.com
You can reach my items thru my signature or just go to the website and
put in ferret in the search section... Thank you in advance for looking
at this auction site.

Jackie
Dominic, Laney, BumbleBear
At the bridge: Taz, Opie, Harvey, Buster, Plato, Cybil, Simon, Peanut,
Lexi, Bandit
http://www.geocities.com/fuzzymum
Overstock auctions:
http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=MYHOME