From:
paula ann edgar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 1994 23:01:09 -0700
Hello everyone!

I must have missed the ABC email address, could someone send it to me please?

It is good to hear that the fuzzbusters become more affectionate with
age. Some days I feel like nothing more than a cheerio dispenser. I *do*
usually get kisses first thing in the morning when I open the cage.
Unless they are snoozin' Charlotte and Kitka are not much for hanging
around any one spot for long. They will run by and sniff me or my husband
Matt, kind of like they are "checking in". When I am in the kitchen (near
the FOOD!) they come running, stick their noses in the fridge, hop up on
the table near me, anything to 1) get up high and SEE stuff and 2) maybe
get a treat. They are so fun to frolic with. All of us run around the
living room madly on a daily basis. I just wish and hope to find someone
curled up asleep on my lap one of these days! :)

Paula Smith
& the wonder twins