From:
John Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 13:04:59 -0700
Hi all ferret lovers,

I have been the proud owners of two adorable ferrets for about two years and
on the net for about one, and I have yet to come across a real good motto
for ferrets.

You know, dogs have their "man's best friend" thing, and cats have their
"nine lives" and "curiosity killed the cat" and so on, but how about
ferrets?

Let's have everyone post their ideas and see what we can come up with.  I
think it could really help the ferret's cause, e.g.  Koto the Kute and in
California, if we had a good rallying cry that expresses the way we all feel
about our little guys.

Any ideas???

--
- John Watson -