From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 1995 23:47:46 -0500
As those of you who've checked out the new WWW version of the Ferret
FAQ know, I've been compiling an index of ferret information on the
Web, called Ferret Central (see .sig).  It has links to the FAQ,
Medical FAQs, and Photo Gallery, plus VetNet, ferret organizations,
individuals' "ferret pages," and news about BFFs (Black-Footed
Ferrets).

If you have a Web page about your ferrets, if your ferret club has
informtion on the Net (WWW or FTP), or if you know about anything else
that would go well on this page, please let me know!  I know it'll
never have everything, but, I'd like Ferret Central to become the one-
stop supermarket for WWW ferret information (only without the delays
at the checkout lanes, and with a free paper bag for every ferret).

Thanks!

- Pam in Rochester, NY
friend to Pixxel the Explorer and Rusty the Snugleferret
Ferret Central - http://www.ceas.rochester.edu:8080/ee/users/rhode/index.html
Ferret FAQ - rtfm.mit.edu in pub/usenet/news.answers/ferret-faq/part[1-5]