From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 10:35:21 -0700
Hello all!

I once had a flea problem.  I had moved into a roommate situation where the
previous roommate had a cat who had fleas.  Didn't stay there long; didn't
realise the flea situation until I moved into my own place (703 sq ft, one
bdrm apt).

First thing I did was bathe the babies with flea shampoo, which I labored
over in the local PetCO.  I was literally looking for shampoo for over a
hour.  I received assistance from a PetCO associate who was excellent help.

After the shower, and removal of fuzzies from the area, I used two bombs
in the bedroom (which was the only room they inhabited) and two in the
livingroom.

Once the smoke cleared, so to speak, I washed in the laundry everything I
could get into a washer, vacumed and cleaned the house like crazy.

Five days later, I repeated the process.  Guess what?  NO more fleas.

This worked for me, a single person...may or may not work for anyone else.

In todays fml, there was a post about feeding fuzzies meat.  I would rather
feed my guys at least some real meat, but what I have given them so far is
not of any interest.  Does anyone have suggestions as to how to prepare a
meal a ferret finds suitable?

=====
Regards,
Lise and the fuzzies: Domi, Nonnie, Stacia, Cooper, and Dante
pls visit: www.metroferret.org