From:
Franklin Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 09:45:06 +0800
Well I am somewhat happy(?) to report that the reports of Bob Sightings are
true and ,yes; truth is stranger than fiction.  After meeting Bob I can
attest to the "stranger" aspect.

Eugene is the resident town of Ken Kesey and we are rather pugnacious in our
pride of counter culturism to the point that a large portion of our
population looks as if they (myself included) are a part of a Disneyland
ride entitled, "Time Warp, The Groovy 60's".  Part of the local aura is via
a notorious celebration known as the "Country Fair" where clothes and
reality are optional and viewed with an equal measure of jaundiced disdain.

Well, Bob appeared on Sunday at the Ferret Olympics saying that he had
attended the Country Fair the day previous and was disappointed because he
could not easily obtain a "contact high" (whatever that is?).  Additionally
he implied that the Fair was populated by Ditto Heads and Young White
Republicans.  Oh, Bob...

As Amy has mentioned, Bob attempted to display his scars to the unanimous
displeasure of all present, while saying that the SD on his had stood for
Sophism/Dementia.  Then, because of the overwhelming displeasure shown,
resorted to asking fuzzies if they had ever seen a grown man's scars!
Common sense, over the legendary curiosity of our fuzzbutts, somehow
prevailed.  Bob then tried to make some disgusting remark to my SO
(Boblaimer; the use of SO does in NO WAY imply that Bob is pc) in regards to
one of my fuzzies choice of innocuous toys.  Okay, the toy is unusual but
Emiliano loves it when it's plugged in!

The least impressed by Bob's performance, was White Fang.  She was a true
lady, and very pampered by Bob, in spite of Bob's obligatory insistence upon
kisses.  She is a very sweet thing, and one of prettier whites I've seen
(I've got some pics that I'll send you, Bob).

The Eugene Ferret Olympics was a great event and some money was raised for
the shelter too!  Met some great people that I look forward to seeing again
in the near future (okay even, Bob).

Deadlock your doors, Portland!

Franklin
Ms. Vicious (a misnomer meant to embarrass the C.F&G.) AKA Sophie
Emiliano (the Freedom Fight'n Ferret)