From:
Renessa k <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:55:59 -0400
HI,

I have 2 ferrets and 3 cats who all have been eating Innova dry cat
food for years. Now with the recalls I need to find a replacement. I
have tried Nature's Recipe, but the ferrets don't like it and the cats
aren't that crazy about it either. Right now I have just started Halo
sensitive stomach turkey to see if they like that. Does anyone have any
suggestions on a dry cat food that I can feed to both the ferrets and
the cats?. If you are wondering why I need to feed the ferrets and the
cats the same thing- it's for economical reasons and when the ferrets
come out of their cage they go right for the cat food - so I want it
to all be the same.

Thank You
Renessa