From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:24:07 -0400
Hi folks

Just thought I'd share with you a tip that I stumbled across a while ago.
If you make your own homemade food (e.g. Bob's Chicken Gravy), go to the
grocery and buy snack-sized Gladware containers (they hold about 1 cup).
After you're done cooking the gravy, pour it into the Glad containers and
pop them in the freezer.  These containers are better than ice cube trays
since you can freeze all of the gravy at once, and the sealed containers
get less freezer burnt than gravy ice cubes packaged in a zip lock bag.

Now I keep one container in the refrigerator at all times.  My four ferrets
get 1/3 of a container in the morning and another 1/3 of the container in
the evening, so I go through it pretty quickly!

I toss the containers in the top rack of my dishwasher when they're empty,
and they're cheap enough to discard if they start getting worn.

Hope this tip is helpful for ya!

Standard disclaimer: I don't work for Glad (or Bob either for that
matter)... Just like their stuff...

Cheers,
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/sageferrets