From:
"Reed, Melinda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 12:52:41 -0500
I do not live in Wilmington, North Carolina but my daughter does.  She
knows of a ferret who is in need of a home.  His owners had two ferrets and
evidently his cage mate died and he is now an only ferret.  His name is
Rocky.  My daughter says he does not get out of the cage much and they
would give him to a nice family.

I will be visiting her later on in the month, so I will check this little
fellow out.  If you live in that area or know of someone who might like
another member of their family, please feel free to e-mail me and I will
make arrangements.  I am e-mailing from work, but my e-mail address at home
is [log in to unmask]

Chris Berry - are you out there?  If so e-mail me sometime at the address
above.  I've changed e-mail addresses.

Mindy in West Virginia with Whiskers, Tiny, Cocoa and Tigger (the four
spoiled, West Virginia ferts)