From:
Karyn Otta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 09:55:27 -0500
To all who responded about my post on the quality of MF ferrets, I was not
bashing the ferrets at all.  My kids are MF, and were bought at a pet store.
I was merely commenting on an experience I had with a pet store and, for
those who haven't heard, MF has been known to produce ferrets with a higher
potential for disease.  I love my fuzzies, but I have learned from FMLers
that if possible, adoption from a shelter or a private high quality breeder
is a better way to go.  Please forgive any wrong data, but this is my
impression of the info I received from the FML.

Karyn