From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:22:57 -0500
Hello to all,
I brought my little guy to work today.And while I was there I found out a
co-worker has a ferret.He also said when his wife and him whent home a
little while ago they whent to a pet store and it was selling a giant
ferret.That was what the sign said.He said it was beutiful and it was 2
times the size of his femal.

Has Anyone ever heard of that?He said it was in a cage all by itself.

Also a man at work saw my little guy and now he is thinking about getting
one.I told him to let me know and I will give him all the info he needs to
help make for a happy healthy fert.he said ok

Jen and Perry(ma I wish I could play with that  giant ferret)

[P.S.]  Ok I forgot to add this to my other post,sorry.

But I had a dream last night it was so weird.I work at a supermarket,and
there is this commercial that plays all day and night(quit often too,if I
may add)Anyway it is a tuns jingle for "the chicken of the sea"

In my dream Perry was running around and playing and singing that song.Not
in a normal voice,but you know how birds talk in that voice.Well it sounded
like more of a vibrating of the vocal cords than a voice but he was singing
that jingle.I dont know why that song (maybe it is because a co-worker
sings it in a funny voice) Anyway I thought you might like that

Jen&Perry(Ma,Can I try the chicken of the sea???)